Well it’s Friday and Day 3 of my Lenten blog series 40 Days of Young Living Essential Oils. If this is your first day tuning in please read the intro to the series.
Today I am highlighting one of my favorites, Purification Oil. Two years ago when I went to India, a friend gave me a small sample bottle of Purification Oil to take with me. We slept in different and very foreign places every night for a month. I applied the oil on my temples before bed at night which gave me emotional balance in the midst of the intense (and wonderful) travel experience. It’s been a staple in my daily wellness regime ever since. Purification Oil is a blend of Citronella, Lemongrass, Lavandin, Rosemary, Melaleuca, and Myrtle essential oils. This blend has been found to be especially helpful in neutralizing odors, as well as, being effective on mold and mildew. It is fantastic for cleansing and disinfecting the air. And for many other uses.
10 Ways I Use Purification Oil
- As a deodorizing, and germ-fighting spritzer at the fitness center where I teach classes
- On mosquito bites
- To freshen up stinky sneakers, place a drop of Purification on a cotton ball and place inside of shoes
- In a diffuser to freshen up at home
- A few drops in the washing machine for super fresh laundry
- In a spritzer to freshen up the dog beds
- In a car diffuser to make my car rides extra pleasant
- Inhale straight out of the bottle in the steam room at the gym
- A few drops in a hot bath of a refreshing and detoxifying soak
- To stay emotionally and physically balanced when traveling
Are you using Purification Oil in your daily home/health regime? Please share in the comments section below. Also, please ‘Like’ the Yoga Birds Facebook Page and Follow Yoga Birds on Twitter. I love being in touch with you all!
Peace, Health, and Scented Bliss,
Young Living Distributor #1572095
If you would like to become a Young Living Retail Customer or Wholesale Member under my (Yoga Birds) sponsorship please CLICK HERE or go to www.youngliving.com/yogabirds and chose ‘Sign Up Here’ from the menu. My member number should be pre-filled into the online form. If it is not, please fill in my number (#1572095). THANK YOU!! Send me an email if you sign up so that I can help you navigate the wonderful aromatic universe of Young Living. xoxo Mel
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. I’m just sharing my experiences! As always, do what you feel is best for yourself and your family.